Friday, October 20, 2017

Halloween Horror Month Author Spotlight: S.L. Perrine

New Release. Hell Hath No Fury Like a Witch Scorned http://smarturl.it/BloodRites Blood Rites (Blood Rites Trilogy Book I) #witches#PNR#darkfantasy#kindleunlimited 

 

Seraphina locked her eyes with Magnus as the sheriff grabbed him by his arm and cuffed his wrists together. When he began to fight against the man, he clasped his hand around Magnus’ throat and Seraphina bowed her head at Magnus…inviting him in.  “I can take care of this situation Magnus, you know I can.” She pleaded with him.  “I know Sera, but they’ll kill you.”  “These humans can not kill me,” she yelled at him. Even then the power she evoked was heard within her words.  “I’m not talking about the human.” He warned her.  “The Council needs to be taught a new lesson. Brother, let’s take this moment to change our world.”  He just looked at her; the sheriff shook him by the throat as he yelled at the onlookers who had gathered around them all.  “Please brother. I can’t let them kill you!” Her voice echoed inside his mind.  He considered her words and closed his eyes in agreement. She had asked his permission to take on the world, and he had given it to her. 


Pre-Order today Beware of the Gathering Storm  http://smarturl.it/tcwcimmortal The Crawford Witch Chronicles: Immortal Slumber  #YA#rerelease#awardwinningseries#kindleunlimited 

 
Elyse Crawford is excited for her eighteenth birthday, but when she wakes up the first thing to greet her is a storm that no one else can see. This teenager finds out soon after that she comes from a long line of Wiccans and the storm awoke the magic inside of her.  As she looks into her history she finds that her past is darker than she was raised to believe, and she is next in line to become the High Priestess. With the help of her new coven, she needs to find out the truth, keep herself alive, all while still managing to juggle her normal life.  Will she succeed or will her found family end with her?  "Omg, one of the most great reads ever! Plot twisting, imaginative, and adventurous! One of my new fave authors!" - Kevina on Goodreads  "This book was amazing. Once I started I could not put it down until I was done. I wish the next book was coming out soon so I can find out what happens next. I will be waiting with bated breath for the sequel." - Denise from Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment